Mar 8, 2013

Interview at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.

Assalamualaikum..


Alhamdulillah, already completed interview with HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd  at Cyberjaya. Feel very relieved, despite the earlier nervousness out of control. Interview starts right at 2:00 pm. This interview is to position "Global Support Executive-Global Banking and Markets". This interview got a couple of levels.

Stage 1: Telephone interview.

Thanks HSBC for calling me a few times because I keep getting missed calls. huhu.. My telephone interview occurs, when I came to make a clearance in my beloved IIUM. But I try to do as good as possible even in the panic. All questions asked, I tried to give the best answer. After completion of the interview, the interviewer said, if I managed this interview, that I can go to the next level.

Stage 2: Grammar Test

Alhamdulillah, I made ​​it through the first stage. When I arrived there, a little explanation provided. Today, I will undergo 3 stages. But, prior to the next stage, I have to pass English Test. English Test  are quite tough and given very little time. There are 3 section along this English Test.

a) Errors in grammar. Select the right one. Each question is given only 30 seconds.
b) Vocabulary. Fill in the blanks. within 5 minutes.
c) Listening. I need to select the appropriate answer.

At first I thought I failed, because if fails, I need to go home immediately without continuing the next stage. And, Alhamdulillah. I made ​​it to the next stage.

Stage 3: Human Resource Screening

When my name is called, continues to dominate how nervous I am. HR staff ask all the necessary documents and forms. I tried very hard to hide the nervousness in my heart. huhu.. Every question be asked by the HR staff, I try to respond as good as possible and convincing. Quite a long time, and finally finished and she asked me to wait until the final stage. Alhamdulillah.

Stage 4: Management Interview

Finally, batch interview at 2.00pm, to the final interview, just stay 4 candidates. Alhamdulillah. Did not expect I made ​​it to the end and I was the only female left. :) And I'm also happy because I've got IIUM friend, Syahmi between the four of us. When my name is called, two interviewer was ready for my interview.  I feel it takes a very long time, and the various questions posed to me and various explanations are provided.. I try to give all my best, and try to understand everything that is explained by them. Exactly 5.10 pm, I can go home and I am very relieved. At least, I have tried my best. Now, I can only pray and tawakal. Thanks to my father and my Mr. Z because sent and fetched me. :')

Today, ICMGTS assessment results will be announced. I do not want to put high expectations, but I will continue to pray and tawakal. Other than that, I have to be ready for the next interview session for position "Executive, Credit Control" in Hong Leong MSIG Takaful in Petaling Jaya, next Wednesday.

May Allah ease everything. Amin.

AA



13 comments:

  1. hye.. i am aishah. this coming thursday i have an interview with hsbc. can u advise me for management interview, what should i prepare?? any current issues or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Yaqilah, so did you get the offer to work wth HSBC HDPM? I see tht you are now wth RHB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup..i got the offer.but refused to join.. :)

      Delete
    2. were they offer u the job immediately or few days later only they call u that they offered u the job?

      Delete
  3. i also got interview for this post. can i get some tips from u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye cn u share the question that they ask during the interview?i got the interview for this post nxt thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt get the job . i dont know how . i passed the first and the second step and after that the HR called my name stated that they have to reschedule the final interview with a hiring manager for me. they said my hiring manager is absent. very frustrated . i came far away just for the sake of going to the interview and they easily delayed my interview .
    life a bitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hye..if it is written as global support executive- customer service,is it different from yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, im going through the same interview tomorrow, or will be. may i know the specifics of the questions that they ask you during the HR screening? and also the management interview, thanks in advance. - iium grad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalamualaikum
    Dear Yaqilah ,
    May I know what is specific question that interviewer ask you in the stage 4 ( management interview)

    ReplyDelete